Good. I'll still be correct, but at least I had a great day. Should we just happen quickly because I'm getting a full bladder. Chu
not alone; y 'Ti-Ti-Cul Coune who will fill his snow pants, it will not take long. Too bad for him! I repeated at least ten times to go to the bathroom before leaving.
I should allow them to make an mp3 player or a book. If not stop screaming soon I feel that I will reduce my ratio. Let's see what that ...
- Ouch! Ti-Pin The Ass! Button at the back door still worse I'll cut your fingers!
This too must be at least 6 times that I repeat. Why always repeat? We should not call "teacher" but "repeating". Coudonc, therefore bin hoop?
- Kess I said, Ti Ass Face Tough? Not-or-od cover-the-fe-ne-very! No, I do not close for you. Thou hast open you shut up. Organize yourself with your disorders!
Pet worse Repet go by bus. Pet Tom ... Oh no! Y astheure sing!
- Quieter back. Singing, yes. Yelling, no! Ti-Ass Face Hard, if the window is not closed in five minutes you spend in it. What? It's too small? Worried now not you pass me!
24 Ti-Butts sang on the bus. One of them strangled, there remained more than 23. Ti-23
Butts niaisèrent with a window. One of them stayed there, there remained more than 22. Ti-22
Butts made it a knot in it. A bladder burst, there remained more than 21.
Ti-21 by Butts ...
not alone; y 'Ti-Ti-Cul Coune who will fill his snow pants, it will not take long. Too bad for him! I repeated at least ten times to go to the bathroom before leaving.
I should allow them to make an mp3 player or a book. If not stop screaming soon I feel that I will reduce my ratio. Let's see what that ...
- Ouch! Ti-Pin The Ass! Button at the back door still worse I'll cut your fingers!
This too must be at least 6 times that I repeat. Why always repeat? We should not call "teacher" but "repeating". Coudonc, therefore bin hoop?
- Kess I said, Ti Ass Face Tough? Not-or-od cover-the-fe-ne-very! No, I do not close for you. Thou hast open you shut up. Organize yourself with your disorders!
Pet worse Repet go by bus. Pet Tom ... Oh no! Y astheure sing!
- Quieter back. Singing, yes. Yelling, no! Ti-Ass Face Hard, if the window is not closed in five minutes you spend in it. What? It's too small? Worried now not you pass me!
24 Ti-Butts sang on the bus. One of them strangled, there remained more than 23. Ti-23
Butts niaisèrent with a window. One of them stayed there, there remained more than 22. Ti-22
Butts made it a knot in it. A bladder burst, there remained more than 21.
Ti-21 by Butts ...
* * *
My mental delirium was interrupted by a tap on the brakes so suddenly that Ti-Pet - who was on his knees after I repeated 8452 times to sit - has failed to go through above the front seat and end up in the windshield. I banged my chin on the bench in front of me, my lip slaying of my two pallets. Two students were found lying in the aisle. With this unique capacity of teachers in times of crisis, to manage the unmanageable, I gave the students on foot, checked for sores and reached the front of the bus in a hundredth of a second. I was pissed.
A crazy SUV cut our caravan of school buses in a space just big enough for a Yaris. And yet, regardless of the size of the car, you do not slip between buses packed carefree children. Before reaching Montreal, four other drivers, including two in SUVs have been dangerous approaches. Please reply, damn it! Play with your life, not with those of my students.
There's only me who have the right to harm them, ok?
A crazy SUV cut our caravan of school buses in a space just big enough for a Yaris. And yet, regardless of the size of the car, you do not slip between buses packed carefree children. Before reaching Montreal, four other drivers, including two in SUVs have been dangerous approaches. Please reply, damn it! Play with your life, not with those of my students.
There's only me who have the right to harm them, ok?
0 comments:
Post a Comment