You know, I'm rather handsome man.
No, no, no joke. I'm really a firecracker . Not that artificial beauty which will gratify men magazine cover. I'm over it! This is actually the finely tuned mix of what defines the perfect charm. My smile is just enough rogue, my eyes just lit enough, my skin just colorful enough, my nose turned up just enough, my lips just enough luscious, my body just big enough, my beard just enough ... not done. In addition, a complete personality and well weighed, encamped just a pretty caustic humor. In short, I am a male paragon. Otherwise the only one!
No wonder, therefore, we tear myself. Especially young damsels classroom. Whether from kindergarten to sixth grade, they drop like flies. So much so that the nurse must follow me with salts to revive the poor children. In the courtyard is a harem newspaper that follows me, surrounds me and protects me from others who would like me to solve their conflicts. What fools! Do they not see that claims me and that I revere? If your insipid bickering! Not to mention the drawings, letters and confessions of vibrating flames that are legion on my desk. Management has even had to hire a janitor extra night to sort this mail from admirers childhood.
So I do not case, yesterday morning, another letter landed on my notebook correction. I opened and read. A poignant love note, this naive and true love that only girls are capable of. Accompanied by a heart. I smiled, pleased and flattered as always, putting the side note, telling me that I will not forget to stress this delicate child while I had the pleasure to receive this note.
However, at the end of the day, I had forgotten with others who had joined the hours passed. I have taken note, have read it carefully and that is where I was shocked. A dramatic comeback with a reality too often forgotten. My little love was actually a little sweetheart.
Each year we have in our schools. These young people who already give us the tone of their difference. This difference is so hard to live when we are children, worse on the eve of and during adolescence. It is quite difficult to go wrong on their behalf. That said, do not think I change my teaching or my account for a child who shows signs of possible homosexuality. I do not know any teacher who has not done. For my part, I remain, however, more open, more sensitive to their utmost distress, more attentive to the sometimes wild mockery of their peers.
No, no, no joke. I'm really a firecracker . Not that artificial beauty which will gratify men magazine cover. I'm over it! This is actually the finely tuned mix of what defines the perfect charm. My smile is just enough rogue, my eyes just lit enough, my skin just colorful enough, my nose turned up just enough, my lips just enough luscious, my body just big enough, my beard just enough ... not done. In addition, a complete personality and well weighed, encamped just a pretty caustic humor. In short, I am a male paragon. Otherwise the only one!
No wonder, therefore, we tear myself. Especially young damsels classroom. Whether from kindergarten to sixth grade, they drop like flies. So much so that the nurse must follow me with salts to revive the poor children. In the courtyard is a harem newspaper that follows me, surrounds me and protects me from others who would like me to solve their conflicts. What fools! Do they not see that claims me and that I revere? If your insipid bickering! Not to mention the drawings, letters and confessions of vibrating flames that are legion on my desk. Management has even had to hire a janitor extra night to sort this mail from admirers childhood.
So I do not case, yesterday morning, another letter landed on my notebook correction. I opened and read. A poignant love note, this naive and true love that only girls are capable of. Accompanied by a heart. I smiled, pleased and flattered as always, putting the side note, telling me that I will not forget to stress this delicate child while I had the pleasure to receive this note.
However, at the end of the day, I had forgotten with others who had joined the hours passed. I have taken note, have read it carefully and that is where I was shocked. A dramatic comeback with a reality too often forgotten. My little love was actually a little sweetheart.
Each year we have in our schools. These young people who already give us the tone of their difference. This difference is so hard to live when we are children, worse on the eve of and during adolescence. It is quite difficult to go wrong on their behalf. That said, do not think I change my teaching or my account for a child who shows signs of possible homosexuality. I do not know any teacher who has not done. For my part, I remain, however, more open, more sensitive to their utmost distress, more attentive to the sometimes wild mockery of their peers.
And do not tell me that I put a label or that I distraction! Come on! Obviously, for the most part, the definition of what they are and what this means is unclear. But whether boy or girl, you know, we can see, we're feeling. And it is seldom wrong. The difficulty for these children, in addition to the school is of course the eyes of their parents on them.
As you also know, dear parents! You know
almost from the cradle. You say it can not be done, not your child, it's temporary, that is an exploration phase, etc.. It is not easy because every mom and dad each wants what is best for her child. And we know that the path of homosexuality is full of pitfalls that offer their share of trials, tests that the majority of other individuals (and no, do not say "normal", pity!) Will not know. And you thought the register for courses, soccer, ask your sister to hide his cousin's Barbies when you visit or pray to the Blessed Virgin, you not change that. It is therefore necessary to tame the situation and some parents do. It takes a tremendous amount of courage, especially if you see emerging homosexuality in your child as "your" fail.
Three years ago, I met a couple without their child for specific measures to support learning surprised me
- Listen, Prof. cursed, you've perhaps noticed, but not 'little guy ... he is effeminate.
- Oh! Frankly, Dad! Say: It is squarely in that direction. (To me . ) It has been known qu'y'é top of itself.
- Okay, but you tell me why it exactly?
- What can we do? You know it's not easy at school and that his mother and me, we really bin ill. But tell him that because he may be gay, he's put a reality qu'y'é not yet clear in the face.
- Actually, we want to know how to equip the future. Because for the moment, we can just console to get tough ...
Brave parents, I tell you! And here's what I told them, in my opinion simple little teacher, nothing out of a deep psychological old and outdated DSM. So, like them, I think it's best not to take the bull by the horns. It is a truth that belongs to the child alone. It arises when it is itself quite open to this reality. Do not mean to put their heads in the sand. Without putting all models gay society in the eyes (anyway, young gays and lesbians could be significant models for the youth refuse to be), approach the subject from time to time. Not directly. That would put him a flea in his ear that would soon snatch the lobe if the truth was not his way. But tell it like that, with your sweetheart for dinner: "My darling today I lunch with Patrick and her lover Philip. We laughed a lot, they're really nice guys. We should invite them to dinner one m'ment given. "AND INVITE THEM! As to a plenary session on the topic sipping Shiraz. You do not even talk about it. They just have to be there.
And what is it? It serves to show your openness. It sends an encrypted message to your son or your daughter, a message which will make its way. And the day the truth will come out, it will be with less fear and anxiety because he or she will know you are there for him, for her. Whether you're open. You avoid him to consider options darker, more terrible, I will not name because we know them only too well.
Tomorrow I'll tell him I like him too, I'm glad he is in my class. And he can always come talk to me. Because his parents, they have not yet seen the truth.
almost from the cradle. You say it can not be done, not your child, it's temporary, that is an exploration phase, etc.. It is not easy because every mom and dad each wants what is best for her child. And we know that the path of homosexuality is full of pitfalls that offer their share of trials, tests that the majority of other individuals (and no, do not say "normal", pity!) Will not know. And you thought the register for courses, soccer, ask your sister to hide his cousin's Barbies when you visit or pray to the Blessed Virgin, you not change that. It is therefore necessary to tame the situation and some parents do. It takes a tremendous amount of courage, especially if you see emerging homosexuality in your child as "your" fail. Three years ago, I met a couple without their child for specific measures to support learning surprised me
- Listen, Prof. cursed, you've perhaps noticed, but not 'little guy ... he is effeminate.
- Oh! Frankly, Dad! Say: It is squarely in that direction. (To me . ) It has been known qu'y'é top of itself.
- Okay, but you tell me why it exactly?
- What can we do? You know it's not easy at school and that his mother and me, we really bin ill. But tell him that because he may be gay, he's put a reality qu'y'é not yet clear in the face.
- Actually, we want to know how to equip the future. Because for the moment, we can just console to get tough ...
Brave parents, I tell you! And here's what I told them, in my opinion simple little teacher, nothing out of a deep psychological old and outdated DSM. So, like them, I think it's best not to take the bull by the horns. It is a truth that belongs to the child alone. It arises when it is itself quite open to this reality. Do not mean to put their heads in the sand. Without putting all models gay society in the eyes (anyway, young gays and lesbians could be significant models for the youth refuse to be), approach the subject from time to time. Not directly. That would put him a flea in his ear that would soon snatch the lobe if the truth was not his way. But tell it like that, with your sweetheart for dinner: "My darling today I lunch with Patrick and her lover Philip. We laughed a lot, they're really nice guys. We should invite them to dinner one m'ment given. "AND INVITE THEM! As to a plenary session on the topic sipping Shiraz. You do not even talk about it. They just have to be there.
And what is it? It serves to show your openness. It sends an encrypted message to your son or your daughter, a message which will make its way. And the day the truth will come out, it will be with less fear and anxiety because he or she will know you are there for him, for her. Whether you're open. You avoid him to consider options darker, more terrible, I will not name because we know them only too well.
Tomorrow I'll tell him I like him too, I'm glad he is in my class. And he can always come talk to me. Because his parents, they have not yet seen the truth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment