Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Walk In Clinic In Toronto

Lots of news! what do you think?

Hello everyone, bloggers and readers vigilant

I await your comments and suggestions on the new site organization. There are some new blogs, category / trend +, vigilant and artists who agree that I display their creations directly on the site. I think changing the images every day or 2 or 3 days, and about blogs.
Another modification: the number of shares posted by blog, according to the pace of publication.
Nothing is fixed, everything is changeable, leave your comments in this post or email me directly massiliana@caramail.com

If you want to see the list of blogs that have been proposed and I decided not to add email me at the moment too, the choice was very difficult and it's always better to have multiple opinions, thank you!

to see the stats of the blog post below,

a bientot!

massi

0 comments:

Post a Comment