Hello!
You might wonder why this long silence. Why so much time going to do nothing! Well the reason is simple. I made a long trip to China and Russia all this time, so that I did not have internet! Curious me tell you! Well not as many when you know it is impossible to connect to Facebook or blogspot from China and unable to connect to the internet in the Trans-Siberian or Russian steppe. That brief adventure that will feed my next turbomedia for at least 200 years to come!
In the meantime, here's the brand new turbomedia which is a bit different from the precedents.Ici its a alternate future that fuels the story and who I hope will be realized jamais, autant pour mon bien que pour vous !
Bisous
Hi there!
Im sorry for this late but i have a really tiny reason. I was travelling in china and russia during the last 3 weeks.And from china you cant connect to facebook and blogspot and I didnt have internet in russia countryside.So i lived many adventures wich will be for sure in the next turbomedias for the next 200 years at least!
Anyway, the next turbomedia is a little different with the others.This new one is a kind of alternative future wich i hope will never be for the safety of me and you!
kiss
0 comments:
Post a Comment