was written in the sky. After the school board had closed two schools last year, displaced tens of surplus teachers and sent other school boards in the absence of foreign jobs ...
After Big Cow put me out of me to display in June ...
After the school board and the union forced m'aient , heart and wallet in the vice, to leave my students in September ...
After that I'm enamored of my new surroundings, taking root quickly to ensure my well-being in a position now mine ...
That the director
ByZeBook me that this post will be closed next year. Dismay despair, rage, boredom are some statements that I have crossed in the space of a minute. And I'm not alone. Four of us to leave. Decline in student enrollment and maximizing the ratio of pupils in classes explain the decision of the school board to grant fewer positions at the school. And surely in many others.
" you I want to clarify that if it was only based on your involvement and your work with students, others would be gone before you. "I feel sincere. Small consolation, but it makes me still fun. Especially after what I wrote yesterday.
But it still looks really wonder why the school board and the union forced the hand of everyone so they know already what will happen next year! That they would try not to take a break ? To smoke the peace pipe to the worst corners a bit? Ultimately, they would be winners, the next generation of teachers might have a better sense of self and some probably do not slam the door because of all the deals too complex, and often disrespectful. Because that I say and repeat: these are not students who are young teachers to flee, this is fucking shit system!
So what lies ahead? Will I still tutor next year? Will I still m'égosiller a silent resentment on the blogosphere?
Three scenarios are possible.
a small : By the end of the year, an incredible windfall of students enrolling in school, managing to reopen four classes at once. Being the youngest in terms of seniority, we must first prioritize my grandparents.
small b : At the end of the year, I was declared surplus. So I have to go to a posting in June and change schools. However, I can sign a clause to return to school of origin "in the event that a class in the school would open in September, we would propose to me first. This, of course, if my three other colleagues are not the same.
small c : The school board does not have enough positions to offer. So I get a letter of non-reappointment and redrope on the priority list. The cheap shot: I understand explanations of a union on the line, as I was "being constantly" and that I did not "two-year fixed", I lose this year. In other words, if I'm in a new position for me, I must recount two years to become permanent. It was well worth it to make me sparkle tenure. In addition, I have to display stuff on the priority list. The beef is back to the slaughter!
* sigh * It never going to stop?
0 comments:
Post a Comment