Last Thursday, while I savored patiently opening idling of my pay stub, I thought back to all those doctors who, in December we had a small Babou because their pay rise was not big enough. Pov 'p'tits doctors.
Fortunately, we, we had the equity! Adjusting our salaries, already thin at an acceptable average. One step closer to the female-dominated occupations, as we were told. And it was just last Thursday that this was the upgrade of wages according to the ruling on pay equity.
Result: I was plus a large 4 bucks.
Wow!
'ttention Ronald j'me spoils with a Big Mac! And with the feedback provided at the end of March, I'm definitely going to give me a boot and more!
PS: Think again, I do not do this job for the money! Who would anyway? But at some point, there's limits to take the holy people to the caves!
Fortunately, we, we had the equity! Adjusting our salaries, already thin at an acceptable average. One step closer to the female-dominated occupations, as we were told. And it was just last Thursday that this was the upgrade of wages according to the ruling on pay equity.
Result: I was plus a large 4 bucks.
Wow!
'ttention Ronald j'me spoils with a Big Mac! And with the feedback provided at the end of March, I'm definitely going to give me a boot and more!
PS: Think again, I do not do this job for the money! Who would anyway? But at some point, there's limits to take the holy people to the caves!
0
0 comments:
Post a Comment