schools where I taught have always counted on average 500 students. It is frankly impossible to clearly remember the name of each brat. No secretary or principal can not brag about it. Even in a class of 30, you end up being wrong. As years go by it confuses the faces, names like, brothers or sisters of former students ... In the context of a school constantly in turmoil, you need to do daily interventions with students that you do not know, so you have something. No "Ouch!" And "Thing!" Or "Toe-there"; it could bully the child. Poooooov '' tits-children! So I, over the years, opted for the single "Boy!" Or "Girl!" Vomited with a stentorian voice that shook the walls. It is concise, efficient and no pejorative (unfortunately). And when there is more than a boy or a girl? you ask. Because we agree, it proliferates, these little beasts! I will answer this conversation school yard ...
Ti-Cul: Why is your name everyone "girl" or "boy"?
Prof. Cursed: I do not call everyone "girl" or "boy"!
Ti-Cul: Yeah!
Prof. Cursed: Nope. Do I call you "boy"?
Ti-Cul: Aaaah! No! It's not that I mean! (I love to pump, especially when it's so obvious.)
Prof. Cursed: Ben Kesse you mean? (I'm still more!)
Ti Ass: We're OK 500 students. You know the name of your students, too bad for those of other students of 6 ... too bad the majority of tanning. But when you're in the yard or in the corridor you're doing worse than the big eyes, you say "boy" or "girl" ... But it could be anyone! (Here's the advantage to taunt a little, their conversation is suddenly built better and clearer.)
Prof. Cursed: I do not need to know is which. They know themselves.
Ti-Cul: Huh?
Prof. Cursed: When I say "boy" or "daughter" is always the right person turns around.
Ti-Cul: Not even! (Translation: It's not even true!)
Prof. Cursed: Want to bet a duty?
(Parenthesis - The option "pledge of duty" is a special time for my students. I am the only one who can put the wager on the table. If I am correct, the student earns additional duty. If I'm wrong, I gave him a leave of duty. the very idea made to jump at the chance as a Jean-Marc Fournier on a dumb statement. Obviously, these moments occur only when I know I'll win. MOUHAHAHA! )
Ti-Cul: OK!
Prof. Cursed: Perfect , tope. (He does so.) the next student that I see doing a silly, I turn around and scream "boy" or "daughter". If it's good to be back, I win. If it is another, you lose.
Ti-Cul: Acc ... Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! (speeds are the same!)
Prof. Cursed: Ok, ok. But did you understand?
Ti-Cul: Yep!
It did not take thirty seconds an innocent in another suffocating in a snowbank about ten meters. I turn around, facing the wall, and face a "Waiter!" Felt good. When I return to the situation, not only the good student has recovered, but he is already en route to me, justifying itself with a string of various excuses. Winner: Prof Maudit as usual. Ti-Cul made a false pout of a sore loser and chose a spreadsheet as having supp '. I still lit on the miracle
- is the power of guilt, boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment